Presents effective methods and solutions to eliminate errors caused by the “human factor” (fatigue, neglect, etc.) as a result of the creation and improvement of automated systems based on artificial intelligence, distinguishing features such as commodity group, weight, dimensions, etc. in relation to goods under customs control. The use of artificial intelligence in customs activities allows: to increase the speed of performing tasks set before customs authorities by increasing productivity, without attracting additional personnel; to eliminate errors caused by the “human factor” (fatigue, neglect, etc.); to free employees from everyday activities and transfer it to solving mainly analytical tasks; to ensure the multitasking of processes and their flexible restructuring in the conditions of the current situation.
- Osipov, G. Artificial intelligence: The state of research and a look into the future. URL: http://www.raai.org/about/persons/osipov/pages/ai/ ai.html
- Presidential decree RF ot 10.10.2019 № 490 “About the development of artificial intelligence in the Russian Federation” [Electronic resource]. Official Internet portal of legal information. URL: http://www.pravo.gov.ru.
- Bashly, P.N., Verbov, V.F., Shevsov, A.V. (2022). Analysis of X-ray images obtained with the use of inspection and screening complexes. SPb.: Izd. sentr “Intermediya”. 144 p.
- Dumoulin, V., Visin, F.A. Guide to Convolution Arithmetic for Deep Learning [Electronic resource]. URL: https://arxiv.org/pdf/1603.07285.pdf.
- Introduction to the architecture of neural networks. Electronic resource. URL: https://habr.com/ ru/company/oleg-bunin/blog/340184
- Somov, YU.I., Anikin, S.N., Najimov, R.A., Pozdnyakova, K.E. (2021). Topical issues of the use of artificial intelligence in the activities of customs authorities. Bulletin of the Russian Customs Academy. 2, 25-31.
- Neural networks and deep learning. Electronic resource. URL: http:// neuralnetworksanddeeplearning.com/
- Flax, P., Slinkina, A.A. (2015). Machine learning. Science and art of building algorithms that extract knowledge from data / transl. from English. M.: DMK Press. URL: https://infostart.ru/1c/articles/1145339/
- Olefirenko, B. RPA: Software robots work tirelessly. Electronic resources. URL: https://infostart.ru/1c/articles/1145339/
- Bashley, P.N., Verbov, V.F. (2022). Application of machine learning for automatic analysis of images of inspection and inspection complexes. Bulletin of the Russian Customs Academy, 2, 123-132.
- Gorev, A.E. (2016). Information technologies in transport. M.: Yurayt Publishing House. 271 p.
- Karimkulov, Q.M., Abdurakhmanova, A.D., Khamroev, G'.R., Uzokov, I.E. (2021). Improvement of merchandising expertise in customs work. Forensic expertise: yesterday and today. Republican scientific and practical conference. Tashkent. 340-346.
- Karimkulov, K.M., Khamroev, G.R. (2022). Methods and rules of classification of types of vehicles of categories L, M and N as goods (in the case of special vehicles). Republican scientific and practical conference. Tashkent. 217-221.
- Sevinov, J.U., Khamroev, U.R., Khamroev, G.R. (2022). Methods of automatic identification of special vehicles. Technical science and innovation. 2, 172-178.
- Karimkulov, K.M., Khamroev, U.R., Khamroev, G.R. (2022). Classification of special vehicles on the basis of commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity. Technical science and innovation. 2, 195-203.
- Brian, Christian (2020). The Alignment Problem: Machine Learning and Human Values. United States. 496 p.
- Agrawal, A., Goldfarb, A., Hans, J. (2019). Iskusstvennyy intellect for business. Kak mashinnoe prognozirovanie pomogaet prinimat reshenia [Artificial intelligence for business. How Machine Prediction Helps Decision Making]. Izdatelstvo: Mann, Ivanov and Ferber. 336 p.
Sevinov, Jasur Usmonovich and Khamroev, Gayrat Rustamovich
"CURRENT ISSUES OF THE USE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN THE ACTIVITIES OF CUSTOMS AUTHORITIES,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2023:
3, Article 7.